Are you looking for a way to volunteer at church? Here are just a few ways you can get involved.
- Read scripture at Sunday worship services
- Become an Usher
- Deliver altar flowers to our home-bound members or those in the hospital
- Set-up or clean-up for Sunday coffee time
- Serve on an Altar team
- Join the Contemporary Praise Band
- Join the Choir
- Repair things (our Trustees can put you to work!)
- Help with the Welcome Table
- Lead Children's Church once a month
- Give the Children's Message at the 11am service
- Join the "Needlers" when they work on quilts and other crafts
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these opportunities or would like more information, contact Brenda Stoppel in the church office and she will put you in touch with the appropriate contact person.
Church Office (310) 821-2740 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org